What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Next, a classification of the cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the processing of data collected through the analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain an informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users, provided that they are first party cookies, which treat aggregate data with a strictly statistical purpose, which provides information on their use and includes the possibility that users express their refusal on its use.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to that end.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he is expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his consent at any time, through request to THE GOOD TOURISM SL.
Below we inform you in detail all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|wordpress_||Functionality||Own||1 year||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Functionality||Own||1 year||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality||Own||1 year||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||Own||1 year||It is used to customize the User Interface.|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||Own||Session End||It is used to customize the User Interface.|
|et-editor-available-post-5793-fb||Functionality||Own||Session End||Cookies for Website Administrators|
|et-editor-available-post-5852-bb||Functionality||Own||Session End||Cookies for Website Administrators|
|wfwaf-authcookie-7db26bc79f072b285b07e1e86a2417e0||Analysis||Third parties||30 minutes||Visitor identification by a security plugin to prevent attacks on the web.|
|_ga||Analysis||Third parties||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analysis||Third parties||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject the cookies of certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.